CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

BoOm...BoOm..BoOm...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Selasa, 15 Mac 2011

Best Friend

My best friend is always there
My best friend will always care

My best friend is someone who helps you
My best friend,no matter what,no matter where

My best friend,never been very bad
My best friend doesn't make me sad

My best friend is hard to find
My best friend is always so kind

No best friend ever since we met
My best friend never lets me forget

My best friend is ever so blue
My best freind is always so true

My best friend,"til death do us part
My best friend,is forever in my heart

2 orang yg suka merapu:

IEKAH MOKRI berkata...

wahhhhh..name iekah mane mai..xde pun......chantek blog mai ni.....

♥ La Dolce Mai ♥ berkata...

hai iekah pon ade blog ea....hehe...rindu ler sme ika...x smstinye xde gmbo...mai xingat kt ika...hehe...nti blik cni,calling2 la...smbong ea...sdeh taw

Catat Ulasan